Great for 6-12+ People
Storage Capacity: 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
Portability: The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 20” in height
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the Crown Berkey comes complete with two Black Berkey purification elements (expandable to eight), chambers, lid, a spigot, rubber gasket base, and 6 blocking plugs.
The Crown Berkey system is the largest system in our line-up and is great for larger families and groups. Many customers who are preparing to take care of family and friends choose this system or the Imperial.
With the standard Black Berkey filters, this powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
This system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
- Max Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 6.5 Gallons per hour.
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 26 Gallons per hour
- Fluoride Removal: Up to 8 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired.
- Comes standard: with 2 Black Berkey Filters, Chambers, Spigot, Lid, Washers, Nuts, Blocking Plugs, and Rubber Gasket
|Manufacturer||New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.|
|Capacity||6 gallons (22.7 liters)|
|Filter Capacity||Up to 8 elements|
|Flow Rate||2.5 Gallons in first hour under regular use conditions when starting full. Max Filtration Flow Rate up to 26 Gallons per hour (8 Elements)|
|Portability||The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 20” in height.|